scheda aggiornata 1 giorno fa
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 versione 20.12.1 WHQL per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon HD 7000 sino alle serie Radeon R9 300, Radeon R9 Fury e Radeon RX. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
- Radeon RX 6900 Series
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Gaming applications can sometimes get stuck running at lower than
expected graphics clocks on Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products.
- The HP Reverb G2 VR headset may fail to sync or may have a black screen
when run with Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege may experience corruption in Hybrid
Graphics scenarios when using the Vulkan API on an extended display.
- Crossfire may experience issues when attempting to change the games
resolution to a 16:9 ratio.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly
report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games when Radeon
FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Some displays such as the Sceptre C series or Samsung Odyssey G9 series
may experience an intermittent black screen on Radeon RX 6000 series
- The Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95T may experience display or corruption
issues when set to 5120×1440@240hz.
- Metro Exodus , Shadow of the Tomb Raider , Battlefield V and Call of
Duty : Modern Warfare may experience intermittent application crashes with
DirectX Raytracing enabled.
- Anisotropic Filtering in Radeon Software graphics settings is not taking
effect in DirectX 9 applications on RDNA graphics products.
- Some games may experience stuttering when set to borderless fullscreen
and an extended display is connected running the Netflix windows store
application on RDNA graphics products.
- Radeon recording and streaming features may fail to enable on AMD Radeon
HD 7800 series graphics products.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Oculus Link users may experience intermittent crashes on Polaris and
Vega series graphics products.
- Screen flickering might be observed when using MSI Afterburner.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some
games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues
with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.